ISCO (International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimization) is a biennial symposium whose aim is to bring together researchers from all the communities related to combinatorial optimization, including algorithms and complexity, mathematical programming, operations research, optimization under uncertainty, graphs and combinatorics. It is intended to be a forum for presenting original research in these areas and especially in their intersections. Quality papers on all aspects of combinatorial optimization, from mathematical foundations and theory of algorithms to computational studies and practical applications, are welcome to be presented at the conference.
* The first ISCO conference was held in Hammamet, Tunisia, in March 2010.
* The second ISCO conference was in Athens, Greece, in April 2012.
* The third ISCO conference was in Lisbon, Portugal, in March 2014.
* The fourth ISCO conference was in Vietri, Italy, in May 2016.
* The fifth ISCO conference was in Marrakesh, Morocco in April 2018.
* The sixth ISCO conference was intended to be at HEC Montreal and University of Montreal, Canada, in May 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference was held online focusing on "regular papers" only.
* The seventh ISCO conference was in Paris, France, in May 2022, also online.
ISCO 2024 will be preceded by a Spring School which is oriented to PhD students, but the lectures are also open to other researchers interested to learn about the topic.
Both the school (20-21 May 2024) and the conference (22-24 May 2024) will take place at the School of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of La Laguna, 38200 La Laguna, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to send a message to the conference organizers.